The Worcester Art Museum Library maintains an active group of readers who enjoy books relating to art. We periodically come together for book discussions, and often visit the Museum for special tours relating to books we’ve read.
To join the group, email email@example.com.
Check back soon for more information.
- The Secret Life of Sunflowers by Marta Molnar
- A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline
- Art Forger by Barbara Shapiro
- Basquiat: A Graphic Novel by Paolo Parisi
- Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
- Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland
- England’s Mistress: The Infamous Life of Emma Hamilton by Kate Williams
- I Always Loved You by Robin Oliveira
- Lady in Gold by Anne-Marie O’Connor
- Last Painting of Sara de Vos by Dominic Smith
- The Lost Painting: The Quest for a Caravaggio Masterpiece by Jonathan Harr
- Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland
- Paper Bullets: Two Artists Who Risked Their Lives to Defy the Nazis by Jeffrey H. Jackson
- Wilderness: A Journal of Quiet Adventure in Alaska by Rockwell Kent