Tips for picking the right class
- When selecting a class, consider your child’s age. Youth classes are grouped by age.
- Review class listings with your child to determine which classes interest him/her.
- Learn more about our instructors.
- Visit the Museum in advance of classes to familiarize your child with the Museum.
- Be sure to register in advance to ensure your spot. Please note, classes will be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met.
If you need assistance selecting a class, please call 508-793-4333 or email us at email@example.com for a personal consultation. We would be happy to assist.
For information about youth scholarships, please visit our scholarships page.
Pre-registration for classes and workshops and the extended day program is strongly suggested. Spaces are limited and fill quickly! If you sign up for a morning and an afternoon class, be sure to add supervised lunch to your shopping cart. An optional extended day program is available for students registering for either a morning or afternoon workshop, or both.
Ways to register
- Browse and register online – start by clicking one of the class session links above.
- Over the phone: call us at 508-793-4333
- In person: Register in person in the Higgins Education Wing, Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm.
All materials are provided for all workshops.
Drop-off and pick-up
All classes and workshops meet and depart from the Museum’s Lancaster Lobby. Please accompany your children to and from the lobby each day. Children ages 3–13 will not be allowed to exit the building without the company of an adult.
Questions, comments, or concerns?