Tips for picking the right class
- Consider your teen’s objectives when selecting a class. Classes can be structured to either allow for more independent study, to offer more guided instruction, or be a mix of both.
- Review class offerings with your teen to ensure the class aligns with their interests and/or college requirements.
- Be sure to register in advance to ensure your spot. Please note, classes will be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met.
If you need assistance selecting a class, please call 508-793-4333 or email us at email@example.com for a personal consultation. We would be happy to assist.
For information about teen and youth scholarships, please visit our scholarships page.
Pre-registration for classes and workshops and the extended day program is strongly suggested. Spaces are limited and fill quickly!
Ways to register
- Browse and register online
- Over the phone: Call us at 508-793-4333
- In person: Register in person in the Higgins Education Wing, Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm
Questions, comments, or concerns?