American Splendor: A Celebration of
the Art of Tiffany and La Farge
WAM Gala Fundraiser
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Thank you to all who attended or supported WAM Gala 2019 — we're happy to report it was a great success!
Join us for a fun and opulent evening with drinks, derby, and dinner at American Splendor, the 2019 WAM Gala Fundraiser, inspired by our exhibition Radiance Rediscovered: Stained Glass by Louis C. Tiffany and John La Farge. Proceeds from this event provide vital support for the Museum's exhibitions, education, public programs, and operations.
The night will include:
- Kentucky Derby themed cocktail hour
- Derby viewing under the tent in the Stoddard Garden Court
- Live Auction with Robin Starr of Skinner Auctioneers
- Seated Dinner in the Renaissance Court
- Open bar
- Attire: Elegant (Black-tie optional)—Derby fashion welcome!
- Basic level: $250 per person
- Patron level: $500+ per person
- Full tables of 6, 8, and 10 are available for dinner
Last year's fundraiser sold out quickly, so purchase early!
Corporate sponsorship packages are available. For information, please contact email@example.com or 508.793.4323.
Stephen J. Javaras, co-chair
Suzanne Wetton, co-chair
Susan M. Bassick
Maureen L. Glowik
To purchase an ad in the program book, click here.
Note: The WAM Gala is formerly known as the Corporators Ball.
|Thank you to our sponsors:|