Jewels of the Nile
Friday, June 17
Let your jewels shine and be the first to see our new exhibition Jewels of the Nile at our black‑and‑white themed opening cocktail party!
Advance tickets required
Dress code: Black and White
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609
Please use the Lancaster Street entrance
Food, Drinks, and Entertainment
- Enjoy hors d'oeuvres by Peppers Artful Events.
- Cash Bar with Signature Cocktails.
- Live music by Paul Buono during cocktail reception in the Renaissance Court
- Advance viewing of the exhibition Jewels of the Nile.
- Dance the night away with Silver Arrow Band!
- Membership Contact: Tara Leahy TaraLeahy@worcesterart.org 508.793.4300
A special reception with the Jewels of the Nile curators for the Salisbury Giving Society, sponsors, donors and invited guests
- Enjoy a special cocktail reception from 5:30-7pm (please purchase tickets via emailed link)
- Please arrive via the Salisbury Street entrance
- Open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres
- Meet the Jewels of the Nile exhibition guest curators
- Advance viewing of the exhibition Jewels of the Nile
- 7-10pm – Join the public exhibition opening, a black and white themed cocktail party with food, music, and dancing
- Contact: Katy Sullivan KatySullivan@worcesterart.org 508.793.4325
This exhibition is made possible through the generous support from
Dr. Sohail Masood, his wife Mona Masood, and their children Laila Masood and Omar Masood.
Additional funding is provided by the Rita J. and Stanley H. Kaplan Family Foundation, Inc.,
the Fletcher Foundation, and Sandy Hubbard and Thomas J. Logan.
Related programming is supported by the Schwartz Charitable Foundation.
Sponsored by: Kaplan Construction, Patrick Motors and Webster Five.
Media partners: The Boston Globe and WGBH
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.