Saturday, April 1, 6:30-8:30pm
Be among the first to see our new exhibition, Frontiers of Impressionism, before its international tour. Dress inspired by your favorite Impressionist artist or artwork!
- Light bites featuring French wine and cheese
- Cash bar
- Live entertainment in Renaissance Court
- Access to docents in the gallery
* Members will receive a registration link via email.
Not a Member? Join today!
Salisbury Giving Society Preview
- Special cocktail reception for Salisbury Giving Society Patrons from 5:00-6:30pm
- Open bar and passed hors d’oeuvres
- Tour of the exhibition with the curator
For more information about the Salisbury Giving Society, contact Katy Sullivan, Manager of the Salisbury Giving Society, at KatySullivan@worcesterart.org or 508.793.4325.
This exhibition is generously supported by the Fletcher Foundation. Additional support is provided by the Pollack PEACE Fund. This project is also funded in part by the Ruth and John Adam, Jr. Exhibition Fund, Richard A. Heald Curatorial Fund, Michie Family Curatorial Fund, and the Christian A. Johnson Exhibition Fund. Related programming is supported by the Amelia and Robert H. Haley Memorial Lecture Fund and the Spear Fund for Public Programs.