Free August - Summer Fun at WAM!
Enjoy all WAM has to offer this summer — and visit for FREE throughout the month of August!
|Art + Market
Saturdays through September 20, 2014, 10am-2pm
Trinity Lutheran Church parking lot, 73 Lancaster Street.
- Worcester's new alternative farmers market
- Shop for art and locally grown food
- Buy unique handcrafted items
- Enjoy music and activities by local organizations, and more!
Be sure to also visit these other Worcester markets:
Interactive Arms and Armor Demonstrations
- Explore fascinating arms and armor from around the world
- Experience the history, intrigue, and artistry
- Get hands-on in Helmutt's House
- Come face to mask with Batman -- a modern-day knight!
Every Sunday at 12:30 and 2:30pm
Free with Museum admission.
Take a Tour
Make the most of your WAM visit with a guided or audio tour. During the month of August all tours, including audio tours, are free.
Click here for schedules and more information.
Groups are welcome, but must pre-arrange their visit by calling Jan Ewick, tour coordinator, at 508-799-4406, Ext. 3130. For youth groups we recommend at least a 1:6 adult to youth ratio for a more pleasurable experience.
Summer Art Classes
- Paint, draw, photograph, and sculpt your way through summer!
- Six weeks and 70 summer art workshops for ages 3 and up.
- Learn more and register at worcesterart.org.
Family Story Time
- Meet Helmutt, the museum's new Top Dog!
- Hang out in Helmutt's House, an interactive space just for kids
- Touch and experiment with the Art Cart
- Get up close to art in family tours and hands-on programs
Every Friday, 11-11:45am
Free with Museum admission
- Enjoy a delicious al fresco lunch in WAM's beautiful outdoor café
- Choose from a delectable selection of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées and desserts.
- For menu and reservation information, visit worcesterart.org.
- Open: Wednesday - Saturday, 11:30am-2pm
Free August is sponsored by The Kirby Foundation