What's Available for Teens?
The Worcester Art Museum's intensive classes for youth ages 14-17 provide time to develop skills, create a portfolio-appropriate artwork, and share ideas with other like-minded students. Teen classes include group critiques, socializing, and break time. They also offer a great opportunity for college-bound artists, students looking to build their portfolios, or just have some creative fun. All class materials are provided.
Tips for Picking the Right Class
- Consider your teen's objectives when selecting a class. Two paths are offered -- one that allows for more independent study and the other for more guided instruction.
- Review class offerings with your teen to ensure the class aligns with his/her interests and/or college requirements.
- Make sure to register in advance to ensure enrollment minimums are met and the class runs.
- Come visit the Museum anytime and talk to our Program staff.
- Get to know our instructors.
- Call us with questions at 508.793.4333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.