The Museum Shop
The Museum Shop offers a wide variety of merchandise inspired by art in the permanent collection and in museums worldwide. Find beautiful items to remember your visit or give as gifts. Browse the shelves where scores of just-right items will catch your eye. From note cards, framed and matted prints, silk scarves and ties, umbrellas, decorative boxes to an irresistible collection of tree ornaments, picture frames, glassware, pottery, purses, clocks, and art inspired jewelry and watches to complement any outfit. Our children's selection of gifts encourages learning, laughter and play. Baby toys, children's books, art-making kits, puzzles and games will please any child.
Don't forget! Membership to the Worcester Art Museum is a gift that enriches and inspires the whole year through. Members receive special benefits including 10% off the Museum Shop throughout the year and a 20% holiday shopping discount in December.
Open during Gallery Hours
Order Custom Worcester Art Museum Merchandise Online
Please browse and enjoy!
Please note that these items are produced and distributed by a third party vendor (Zazzle) and have no direct affiliation with the Museum Gift Shop located at the Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, Massachusetts. Items purchased through Zazzle cannot be returned at our shop. Inquiries must be handled through Zazzle support.
Order prints from the collection through Request-A-Print.
In cooperation with the Worcester Art Museum, Rudinec & Associates is pleased to offer RequestAPrint. This is an on demand service where reproductions from the Museum's Permanent Collection can be ordered .Prints are available standard or with a protective laminate and may be matted and framed.
To purchase Worcester Art Museum Exhibition Catalogues please call The Museum Shop at 508.799.4406, x3053.
- A Gift of Light: Photographs in the Janos Scholz Collection
- Alphonse Mucha: The Spirit of Art Nouveau
- American Impressionism
- American Portrait Miniatures
- American Silver (softcover)
- American Silver (hardcover)
- American Watercolors
- Antioch: The Lost Ancient City
- Erik Levine
- European Painting
- Flemish/Collector's Cabinet
- Herbert Barnett
- Hope and Healing: Painting in Italy in a Time of Plague
- Hudson School
- Louise Bourgeois: The Woven Child (in context)
- Mask or Mirror? A Play of Portraits
- Master Drawings
- Modernism and Abstraction
- Paths to Impressionism: French and American Landscape Paintings
- Photography at the Worcester Art Museum: Keeping Shadows
- Rona Pondick: The Metamorphosis of an Object
- Terrific Tokyo
- The Arts of Antioch
- The Second Wave
- The Stamp of Impulse: Abstract Expressionist Prints
- The Strange Life of Objects: The Art of Annette Lemieux
- Tony Feher
- Urban Vision
- Visions of City and Country
- Weimar Republic
- Who Shot Rock & Roll: A Photographic History, 1955 to the Present
- Women of the Pleasure Quarter
- Worcester Art Museum Handbook