Current Business Partners
Join by March 31, 2014 and get $100 off a new membership! Use code BP100 at checkout.
"There are many riches that come from being a full participant in the Worcester community. Perhaps one of the most rewarding is both supporting and becoming involved in the Worcester Art Museum. For more than a century businesses have found the museum as a great community meeting place for their employees and customers. At WAM you can find inspiration of the heart, soul and mind. The museum reflects the strength of Worcester’s past and the possibility for its future. If you are interested in investing in community WAM will never disappoint."
J. Christopher Collins, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Unum US
Each year the Worcester Art Museum brings thousands of people together through exhibitions, educational programs, and exciting activities and events. The vitality of the Museum is due in large part to the generosity of the corporate leaders of Central Massachusetts.
Sponsors - $25,000
Sponsors - $15,000
Sponsors - $10,000
- Cole Contracting, Inc.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Grid
- People's United Bank
- Reliant Medical Group
- The TJX Foundation, Inc.
- Worcester Business Journal
Sponsors - $5,000
- FLEXcon Company, Inc.
- Imperial Distributors, Inc.
- Interstate Specialty Products, Inc.
- Skinner, Inc.
- Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred
- United Bank
Donors - $2,500
- J.J. Bafaro, Inc.
- Herbert E. Berg Florist, Inc.
- Central Massachusetts Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fletcher Tilton P.C.
- Foley Industrial Engines
- Waters Corporation
Members - $1,000
- Applied Rubber & Plastics, Inc.
- Avidia Bank
- Bartholomew & Company, Inc.
- BenefitsLab - Health Insurance Solutions
- Body Mind Balance
- Central One Federal Credit Union
- Columbia Tech
- Davis Publications, Inc.
- Fiduciary Investment Advisors
- Greenberg, Rosenblatt, Kull & Bitsoli, P.C.
- Highland-March Office Business Centers
- Lamoureux Ford
- Mercier Electric Company, Inc.
- Merrill Lynch / The O'Brien Group
- Miles Press, Inc.
- Russell Morin Fine Catering
- J.S. Mortimer, Inc.
- Pepper's Fine Catering
- Perfect Focus Eyecare
- Spencer Bank
- Webster Five
- Thomas J. Woods Insurance Agency, Inc.
Friends - $500
- Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co., P.C.
- Berry Financial Consulting Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Bowditch and Dewey, LLP
- Burr Insurance
- Central Massachusetts Podiatry
- Checkerboard Ltd.
- Coghlin Electrical Contractors
- Data Source, Inc.
- The Design Factory
- Hispanic-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Boston
- F.W. Madigan Company, Inc.
- Marr Oil Heat Co., Inc.
- Mirick O’Connell
- Northwood Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Protector Group
- Tim and Mary Foley Remax Prestige
- Seder and Chandler LLP
- Struck Catering
- Sullivan, Garrity & Donnelly Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Wings Over Worcester
As of March 3, 2014