Current Business Partners
Image: Howard McCormick, Firing the Kiln | Unloading the Kiln (detail) 1927, wood engraving, after murals by Arthur Sinclair Covey at Norton Company, Worcester, MA (now Saint-Gobain), Gift of Aldus C. Higgins, 1928.34
"There are many riches that come from being a full participant in the Worcester community. Perhaps one of the most rewarding is both supporting and becoming involved in the Worcester Art Museum. For more than a century businesses have found the museum as a great community meeting place for their employees and customers. At WAM you can find inspiration of the heart, soul and mind. The museum reflects the strength of Worcester’s past and the possibility for its future. If you are interested in investing in community WAM will never disappoint."
J. Christopher Collins, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Unum US
Each year the Worcester Art Museum brings thousands of people together through exhibitions, educational programs, and exciting activities and events. The vitality of the Museum is due in large part to the generosity of the corporate leaders of Central Massachusetts.
Sponsors - $5,000 +
- Cole Contracting, Inc.
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- FLEXcon Company, Inc.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highland Street Foundation
- Imperial Distributors, Inc.
- Interstate Specialty Products, Inc.
- National Grid
- People's United Bank
- The TJX Foundation, Inc.
- Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred
- United Bank
- Worcester Business Journal
Donors - $2,500
- J.J. Bafaro, Inc.
- Central Massachusetts Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fletcher Tilton P.C.
- Foley Industrial Engines
- Waters Corporation
- Zelle Hofmann Voelbel & Mason LLP
Members - $1,000
- Avidia Bank
- Bartholomew & Company, Inc.
- BenefitsLab - Health Insurance Solutions
- Herbert E. Berg Florist, Inc.
- Body Mind Balance
- Central One Federal Credit Union
- Columbia Tech
- Davis Publications, Inc.
- Fiduciary Investment Advisors
- Greenberg, Rosenblatt, Kull & Bitsoli, P.C.
- Highland-March Office Business Centers
- Lamoureux Ford
- Mercier Electric Company, Inc.
- Miles Press, Inc.
- Russell Morin Fine Catering
- J.S. Mortimer, Inc.
- Pepper's Fine Foods Catering
- Perfect Focus Eyecare
- Spencer Bank
- Webster Five
- Thomas J. Woods Insurance Agency, Inc.
Friends - $500
- Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co., P.C.
- Berry Financial Consulting Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Bowditch and Dewey, LLP
- Burr Insurance
- Central Massachusetts Podiatry
- Checkerboard Ltd.
- Coghlin Electrical Contractors
- Data Source, Inc.
- The Design Factory
- Hispanic-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Boston
- F.W. Madigan Company, Inc.
- Marr Oil Heat Co., Inc.
- Merrill Lynch / The O'Brien Group
- Mirick O’Connell
- Northwood Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Protector Group
- Tim and Mary Foley Remax Prestige
- Seder and Chandler LLP
- Skinner, Inc.
- Struck Catering
- Sullivan, Garrity & Donnelly Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Wings Over Worcester
As of November 19, 2013