Studio Art Certificate Program
The Worcester Art Museum is offering adult students a new three year Studio Art Certificate Program that recognizes the development of skills in studio art over a discreet period of time through the Museum’s Continuing Education program. Participants will receive on-going support from faculty and staff to assist in course selection and portfolio development.
Students who complete the program will be eligible to present their work in a group exhibition in the Higgins Education Wing during their third year of course work.
Museum Membership is required and the registration fee for this program is $50.
For more information or to register, please call Christine Dunant at 508.793.4334.
- Beginning drawing course (30 hrs)
- Beginning painting course (30 hrs)
- Art History course (12 hrs)
- Sculpture/Printmaking course (21-30 hrs)
- Color/Design course (21-30 hrs)
- All level/intermediate drawing/painting courses (42-60 hrs)
- Marketing course (6-12 hrs)
- Intermediate/advanced drawing/painting course (21-30 hrs)
- Elective (21-30 hrs. ex. Comic Art, Photography, Mixed Media, & more)
- Practicum/portfolio building/exhibition course (21-30 hrs)
Download the Application (pdf)
Please submit application to Christine Dunant, ChristineDunant@worcesterart.org
You may need to download Adobe Reader to read and edit the application.